enculturating las vegas into the next millennium... art, dance, film, music, poetry, theater, history, nature and everything else that enriches the lives of those who live and visit southern nevada... Since 2003...

Friday, December 27, 2013

New Years Eve 2014 starting to rev up...

As has become a personal tradition I have decided yet again to hang out Downtown for New Years. Its safer for me since I live a 5 minute walk to most of my favorite lounges. So with that said here are a few parties to get ready for in Downtown thus far. I am still scoping out other parties in and around the area to post. So for now please take a look at these potential fete's to bring in 2014!








Brian Paco Alvarez enculturating Las Vegas into the millennium...

posted by Brian Paco Alvarez, Curator and Chronicler of Culture at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home