New Years Eve 2012 Parties - Up, Down and All Around Downtown...
Obviously Fremont Street will be rocking with its Trubute Palooza as it does every year. So if you want to avoid the Strip and have a more unique experience come Downtown and party like the locals do. Besides what's better than to party with the Cultural Intelligentsia of Las Vegas!
December 31st at Artifice Lounge
NYE French Disco style with surprise performances, fabulous people, and the very best in French Disco and Deep house on wax. Bottle service, champagne toast, and your fabulous host Rudalenska. This event is absolutely free but space is limited and reservations are recommended.
- MIDNIGHT AFFAIR (BroHouse & Vegasboogies)
- JOHNNY VIBE (Future Sound KUNV-FM)
- CHAD MARTINEZ (Future Sound KUNV-FM)
- DJ PROVIDENCE (HumanExperienceLV)
- DR. CHRIST GENIUS (TSTMRKT/Liquid Sound Distortion)
December 31st at Emergency Arts on Fremont East
- WHAT: Since we at The Beat and Emergency Arts are lucky enough to have this fabulous building- which will be celebrating it's 60th anniversary in Aril- we are kicking off our 60th year in style, with a 1960's New Years eve celebration!!
- WHY: The street is going to be crazy- so for a little bit of fun, swank and refuge from the crazies on the street, why don't you come in for a civilized celebration!!
- WHO: Hosted bar of sparkling bubbly, and draft beers, a selection of fantastic food from our chefs, a midnight countdown hosted by the girls at The Beat! (Natalie and Alena will be your MC's for the night!) Must be 21 of course baby...
- WHEN: kindly RSVP to email@example.com for a reserved wristband (They are limited due to our 1960's size building!!) by 12/30. The party starts at 9pm and ends when it's 2012!!
- WHERE: at The Beat inside Emergency Arts 520 Fremont Street @ 6th
Dressing up is not required however HIGHLY reccomended for maximum fun.
Brian Paco Alvarez enculturating Las Vegas into the millennium...