enculturating las vegas into the next millennium... art, dance, film, music, poetry, theater, history, nature and everything else that enriches the lives of those who live and visit southern nevada... Since 2003...

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Internet problems & Downtown Happenings...

Its always easy to blame the cable company when the internet goes down but in my case actually it has to do with theft! Oh well, so without the internet I had a few glitches in posting over the last few days. But really, I do not have an excuse considering I could have easily loaded up a few posts via my trusted I-Phone. In any case I am back online at the SkyPad so stay tuned for my gaggle of posts...

Now with all that said let us not forget that Painters and Poets on the Patio is happening this evening at the World Famous Arts Factory home to Bar + Bistro too.

In addition there is always things happening in and around Fabulous Downtown Las Vegas. Lets see Insert Coins sounds tempting, DCR anyone? A little grooving @ Vanguard, Some signing at Don't Tell Mamas, Hispster action at the Beauty Bar? Maybe the Griffin for some serious fireside convo perhaps, maybe even some artsy activities at the Artifice... The Lady Chablis at the Lady Silvia... Most definitely... And a late night Mac and Cheese at the Beat... Its gonna be a great Saturday night I suspect...


Brian Paco Alvarez enculturating Las Vegas into the millennium...

posted by Brian Paco Alvarez, Curator and Chronicler of Culture at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home