enculturating las vegas into the next millennium... art, dance, film, music, poetry, theater, history, nature and everything else that enriches the lives of those who live and visit southern nevada... Since 2003...

Sunday, June 06, 2010

June First Friday I-Phone Photo Essay...

I was thinking what I should write about today and I realized that I took several dozen images of First Friday with my I-Phone. So I thought to myself why not share with all of my readers what First Friday looks like through my eyes. Enjoy...

Emergency Arts on Fremont Street
At the Beat Coffeehouse @
Emergency Arts










The Mayor @ the Grand Opening
of the Burlesque Hall of Fame



Justin McCroy & his new
Empire Gallery @ Emergency Arts








Mikel Patrik & his new gallery
@ Emergency Arts



Arts District Sign @ PLACE Gallery











First Friday Neon at Gaia Flowers
The World Famous Arts Factory











PLACE Gallery Artists - Mike Biggs,
Frijol Boy, Gina Quaranto &
Teresa Maharaj-Williams
Random Art













Sacred Spaces @ the newly remodeled
Box Office Gallery
BP Oil Spill by Leslie Roland
@ PLACE Gallery










The Art of Leslie Roland @
The Clark County Government Center
Rotunda



Slider Truck @ First Friday









Artist Mikel Patrik
explaining his artistry @
Studio 810
The Entertainment District on
Fremont Street















The 18b sidewalks...

posted by Brian Paco Alvarez, Curator and Chronicler of Culture at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home