enculturating las vegas into the next millennium... art, dance, film, music, poetry, theater, history, nature and everything else that enriches the lives of those who live and visit southern nevada... Since 2003...

Friday, July 23, 2004

Rob Ruckus B-Day Report


"I AM RUCKUS, I PLAY IN BANDS, I SILKSCREEN STUFF, AND I MAKE THE WORLD A SAFER PLACE."

Las Vegas man of many bands, Rob Ruckus, had a birthday. It was a quiet affair with a few friends, a small, smoky bar and "20 SHOTS" of Crown Royal. The man himself tells the tale, in all capital letters. It's a story only he could tell.

"...I WAS FUCKED UP. I GOT NUDE FOR MOST OF THE SET AND AT ONE POINT WAS AT THE BAR SCREAMING SOMETHING INTO THE MIKE AND THROWING PEOPLES DRINKS IN MY FACE. I GUESS A FIGHT BROKE OUT WHILE THERE WAS A PIT IN FRONT OF US PLAYING, AND STEVE JOHNSTON, AND RUDY AND TURBO AND OTHERS WERE INVOLVED IN, DRINKS GOT KNOCKED ALL OVER WARRENS SHIT. TURBOS GIRL THREW A DRINK IN WARRENS FACE AND HE HAD TO GO TO HOSPITAL AFTER. ME AND DIRK DID ALOT OF HUGGING. SWEATY MAN HUGS. AND I'M SURE SOME OTHER SHIT HAPPENED BUT I DONT REMEMBER..."

posted by Mr. Kimberly at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home