The Stratosphere teams up with Fireworks by Grucci for a Fabulous Las Vegas 4th of July!!!
|Photo Courtesy of Fireworks by Grucci|
Usually the Las Vegas Strip is ablaze with fireworks during New Years but the 4th of July has always played second fiddle. Well that is about to change with the Stratosphere Resort teaming up with Fireworks by Grucci to put on a spectacular display worthy of the nations Independence Day.
I am personally really excited about this because this display will be happening during First Friday which means there will be thousands of people just North of the resort to witness the event. Kudos to the hotel and Grucci for bringing this to our city. Honestly there is no better resort to host such a display. After all the Stratosphere is the tallest building West of the Mississippi!
Fun Facts about the Firework Display
- Fireworks by Grucci Chief Pyrotechnician: Paul Ferry
- Number of days to set-up- 4
- Number of hours to choreograph – 11
- Number of pyrotechnicians- 6
- Number of man hours to set-up- 288
- Largest firing Mortar – 4 inch
- Number of firing cues – 1,603
- America the Beautiful - Jennifer Hudson & Sandy Hook Choir
- Made In America - Toby Keith
- Happy - Pharell Williams
- Counting Stars – OneRepublic
- Armed Service Medley - St. Louis Orchestra
- Born in the USA - Bruce Springsteen
- Treasure - Bruno Mars
- America's Song - Faith Hill & Company
- Stars and Stripes - Sousa (with vocals)
Brian Paco Alvarez enculturating Las Vegas into the millennium...